lunes, 12 de agosto de 2024

✨𝒫🌈𝓈𝓉 619🍭

 🌈 Filling the world with soap bubbles ✨

💗Seams Legit💗

🌈 Bom Sweater (SLUV)🍭

 Comes in 6 packs of 10 textures

 SLUV ONLY (LB version is already in mainstore)

 DEMO is just a freebie extra color of the sweater. It’s completely wearable so be sure to grab it!

 Okay so this sweater had been requested many of times to be made into SLUV.

 I want to be transparent though and state that the original LB version was made quite awhile ago with my old

 color palette. 


Since it’s been awhile since I’ve used that palette and some colors get adjusted as I go these sweaters may not

 be a PERFECT match to the LB colors. I tried to get them as close as I possibly could but I want yous to be

 aware there may be a slight difference if you’re trying to be all matchy matchy with a friend or siblings 



 Available at Daydream Event August 12th!




✿Skin...Body and Head Lueur
✿Body ...Td fits
✿Head...Banana
✿Shape...Create by me
✿Hair...Tram

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

👻𝒫🎃𝓈𝓉 633👻